Alcatel gets network contract worth over $1 bln from India's Reliance Comm
MUMBAI Jan 16 (Reuters) - Reliance Communications Ltd , India's No. 3 mobile phone carrier by customers, said on Wednesday it would award a multi-year contract valued at more than $1 billion to Franco-American telecommunications equipment maker Alcatel-Lucent to manage its network.
Alcatel-Lucent currently operates a joint venture with Reliance Communications to manage the Indian carrier's network. (Reporting by Aradhana Aravindan; Editing by Anand Basu)
- Japan expands army footprint for first time in 40 years, risks angering China
- Deadly gun attack in eastern Ukraine shakes fragile Easter truce |
- Prosecutors extend Korea ferry captain's detention as death toll mounts |
- South Korea recovers first bodies from inside sunken ferry
- South Korea recovers first bodies from inside sunken ferry |