JGC Corp source confirms 5 Japanese kidnapped in Algeria- Jiji
TOKYO Jan 16 (Reuters) - A source at a Japanese engineering firm JGC Corp. confirmed that five Japanese nationals were kidnapped in Algeria on Wednesday, Japan's Jiji news agency said.
JGC is involved in gas production work at Ain Amenas in southern Algeria.
- India trims perks for U.S. staff in dispute over envoy's New York arrest
- Washington, DC city council raises minimum wage to $11.50/hr in 2016
- China confirms near miss with U.S. ship in South China Sea
- Mega Millions lottery winning tickets sold in California, Georgia |
- The Fabulously Entrepreneurial Life of Ronnie Biggs