Briton killed in Algerian attack - APS news agency
ALGIERS Jan 16 (Reuters) - A British national was killed in an attack on an Algerian gas facility in the region of In Amenas on Wednesday, bringing the death toll to two people, the official APS news agency said, quoting a statement released by the interior minister.
The statement also said that "gas processing has also been stopped because of the terrorist attack."
- Atheists face death in 13 countries, global discrimination: study
- Missouri executes man for killing good Samaritan motorist in 1994
- Focus turns to Thai military, anti-government protesters tell them to pick sides
- Google executives' planes saved millions in costs due to error - NASA
- Apple scores legal victory over Samsung in South Korea