- Special Report: Syria's Islamists seize control as moderates dither
- Prosecutors plan more charges against accused Cleveland kidnapper
- Angelina Jolie stunt double sues News Corp over hacking
- Obama defends U.S. intelligence strategy in wary Berlin |
- Global shares flat, dollar steady before Fed decision
Algeria rules out negotiating with hostage-takers
ALGIERS Jan 16 (Reuters) - Algeria ruled out negotiating with Islamists who took dozens of hostages on Wednesday at a gas facility in the southern desert.
"The Algerian authorities will not respond to the demands of the terrorists and will not negotiate," Interior Minister Daho Ould Kablia was quoted as saying by official news agency APS.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this