BNY Mellon's 4th-qtr profit surged 23 percent on performance fees
BOSTON Jan 16 (Reuters) - BNY Mellon Corp said on Wednesday fourth-quarter earnings rose 23 percent, matching Wall Street estimates, as the world's largest custody bank got a lift from investment management and performance fees.
BNY Mellon's net income was $622 million, or 53 cents a share, compared with $505 million, or 42 cents a share, in the year-ago period. That matched the consensus estimates of analysts, according to Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S.
- Exclusive: Malaysia plane probe narrows on mid-air disintegration - source
- Radar showed missing plane may have turned back: Malaysia military
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air: source |
- Malaysian plane presumed crashed; questions over false IDs |
- Merkel raps Putin as Russian forces tighten grip on Crimea |