ANA grounds all its 17 Boeing 787 jets for emergency checks
TOKYO Jan 16 (Reuters) - All Nippon Airways said it is grounding all 17 of its Boeing 787 jets after one Dreamliner was forced to make an emergency landing in western Japan on Wednesday.
The Japanese air carrier said it will hold a news conference at 0230 GMT.
- Citing security threat, Obama expands U.S. role fighting Ebola
- Tesla prevails in top Massachusetts court over direct sales
- Russia needs government investment to avoid recession, says former finance minister
- Boeing, SpaceX win contracts to build 'space taxis' for NASA
- Stocks end higher on bet Fed won't change rate stance