ANA grounds all its 17 Boeing 787 jets for emergency checks
TOKYO Jan 16 (Reuters) - All Nippon Airways said it is grounding all 17 of its Boeing 787 jets after one Dreamliner was forced to make an emergency landing in western Japan on Wednesday.
The Japanese air carrier said it will hold a news conference at 0230 GMT.
- Radar showed missing plane may have turned back: Malaysia military
- Exclusive: Malaysia plane probe narrows on mid-air disintegration - source
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air: source |
- Malaysian plane presumed crashed; questions over false IDs |
- Merkel raps Putin as Russian forces tighten grip on Crimea |