Japan's transport ministry to check all Boeing 787s after ANA emergency landing
TOKYO Jan 16 (Reuters) - Japan's transportation ministry will do its utmost to inspect and ensure safety on Boeing 787 aircraft after a Dreamliner operated by All Nippon Airways Co Ltd made an emergency landing in western Japan on Wednesday, the chief cabinet secretary said.
ANA said it is grounding all 787 jets after one Dreamliner was forced to make an emergency landing. All passengers and crew members on board the flight were safely evacuated, ANA said.
- Exclusive: Malaysia plane probe narrows on mid-air disintegration - source
- Radar showed missing plane may have turned back: Malaysia military
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air: source |
- Malaysian plane presumed crashed; questions over false IDs |
- Merkel raps Putin as Russian forces tighten grip on Crimea |