- IRS official refuses to answer questions at scandal hearing |
- Global stocks, oil fall after Bernanke; dollar gains |
- Oklahoma tornado victims astounded at how they survived |
- CORRECTED-White House threatens veto of bill to bypass Obama on Keystone
- British soldier hacked to death in suspected Islamist attack
Japan's transport ministry to check all Boeing 787s after ANA emergency landing
TOKYO Jan 16 (Reuters) - Japan's transportation ministry will do its utmost to inspect and ensure safety on Boeing 787 aircraft after a Dreamliner operated by All Nippon Airways Co Ltd made an emergency landing in western Japan on Wednesday, the chief cabinet secretary said.
ANA said it is grounding all 787 jets after one Dreamliner was forced to make an emergency landing. All passengers and crew members on board the flight were safely evacuated, ANA said.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this