ANA: To put Boeing 787s back in operation after checks completed
TOKYO Jan 16 (Reuters) - All Nippon Airways Co Ltd said on Wednesday it will put its Boeing Co 787 Dreamliners back in operation once checks were completed on the aircraft, as soon as Thursday.
The suspension of 17 of its Dreamliner aircraft came after one of the jets made an emergency landing in western Japan earlier in the day.
- Exclusive: Angry with Washington, 1 in 4 Americans open to secession
- Scots spurn independence in historic vote, devolution battle begins |
- Alibaba surges 38 percent on massive demand in market debut |
- Eight bodies found after attack on Guinea Ebola education team
- French jets strike in Iraq, expanding U.S.-led campaign against Islamic State |