Japan's ANA says to ground entire 787 fleet on Thursday
TOKYO Jan 16 (Reuters) - All Nippon Airways Co Ltd said it will ground all of its Boeing Co 787 planes on Thursday after one of its domestic flights was forced to make an emergency landing in western Japan earlier on Wednesday.
An ANA spokesman said this would result in the cancellation of around 35 domestic flights on Thursday. He added that the airline would decide on Thursday whether to fly the Dreamliner the following day.
- Insight: How U.S. spying cost Boeing multibillion-dollar jet contract
- Exclusive: Secret contract tied NSA and security industry pioneer |
- With Fed out of the way, what's next on Wall Street?
- Insight: For Chinese farmers, a rare welcome in Russia's Far East
- Ice storms, snowfall, rain hinders holiday travel across U.S.