Brazil economic activity index rises 0.40 pct in Nov
SAO PAULO Jan 16 (Reuters) - The Brazilian central bank's IBC-Br economic activity index rose 0.40 percent in November from October in seasonally adjusted terms, the bank said on Wednesday.
The median estimate in a Reuters survey of 15 analysts was for a rise of 0.11 percent. Forecasts ranged from a drop of 0.40 percent to a rise of 0.60 percent.
- Housing, jobs data weaken, but overall economic picture still upbeat
- Target cyber breach hits 40 million payment cards at holiday peak |
- 'Duck Dynasty' anti-gay fallout sparks debate on religion, tolerance
- UPDATE 3-Saab wins Brazil jet deal after NSA spying sours Boeing bid
- Zuckerberg to sell Facebook shares worth about $2.3 billion |