Entertainment retailer Blockbuster UK goes into administration
LONDON Jan 16 (Reuters) - Entertainment retailer Blockbuster UK has gone into administration, appointing Deloitte to seek a buyer for all or parts of the business just days after rival HMV hit the rocks.
Deloitte, which took control of HMV on Tuesday, said on Wednesday Blockbuster's 528 stores would continue to trade as normal in the meantime. The firm employs 4,190 staff.
- Exclusive: Secret contract tied NSA and security industry pioneer |
- U.S. aircraft hit by gunfire in South Sudan as conflict worsens
- With Fed out of the way, what's next on Wall Street?
- Analysis: Lost Brazil order raises threat to Boeing fighter jets
- Four men arrested in deadly N.J. shopping mall carjacking