Calif. Health Facilities Fin Auth to sell $284.6 mln revs
Jan 16 (Reuters) - The California Health Facilities Financing Authority will sell $284.6 million of tax-exempt revenue bonds for Adventist Health System/West Jan. 24, said a market source on Wednesday.
Also pricing on Jan. 24, Adventist will sell $50 million of taxable revenue bonds, the source added.
The lead manager on the sales are Wells Fargo.
- Restraint marks Ferguson, Missouri protests for third straight night |
- Gaza gunmen execute 'collaborators'; mortar kills Israeli boy |
- U.S. says Russia must pull convoy from Ukraine or face more sanctions |
- Trucks from aid convoy to Ukraine start crossing back into Russia |
- U.S. hostage rescuers dropped from night sky: Syria activist