Calif. Health Facilities Fin Auth to sell $284.6 mln revs
Jan 16 (Reuters) - The California Health Facilities Financing Authority will sell $284.6 million of tax-exempt revenue bonds for Adventist Health System/West Jan. 24, said a market source on Wednesday.
Also pricing on Jan. 24, Adventist will sell $50 million of taxable revenue bonds, the source added.
The lead manager on the sales are Wells Fargo.
- WTO overcomes last minute hitch to reach its first global trade deal
- Colorado baker discriminated by denying gay couple wedding cake: judge
- Flights delayed as air pollution hits record in Shanghai
- Amish girl in Ohio will not be forced to resume chemo for cancer
- North Korea frees U.S. Korean War veteran after seven weeks