- French soldier stabbed while on patrol near Paris
- REPEAT-Will immigration reform get killed in Republican-led U.S. House?
- Planetary alignment peaks with celestial show this weekend
- Two believed dead as heavy rains flood San Antonio streets |
- Two freight trains collide in Missouri, bringing down overpass
Calif. Health Facilities Fin Auth to sell $284.6 mln revs
Jan 16 (Reuters) - The California Health Facilities Financing Authority will sell $284.6 million of tax-exempt revenue bonds for Adventist Health System/West Jan. 24, said a market source on Wednesday.
Also pricing on Jan. 24, Adventist will sell $50 million of taxable revenue bonds, the source added.
The lead manager on the sales are Wells Fargo.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this