CBS to convert Americas outdoor unit into REIT
Jan 16 (Reuters) - CBS Corp said it will convert its Outdoor Americas division into a real estate investment trust (REIT) and divest the outdoor operations in Europe and Asia.
The Europe and Asia outdoor business is a discontinued operation, as of Dec. 31, 2012, the company said.
CBS shares were up 7 percent in extended trading, after closing at $38.1 on the New York Stock Exchange on Wednesday.
- Islamic State threat 'beyond anything we've seen': Pentagon
- British Muslims blame jihadi subculture after beheading video |
- Israeli air strike kills three Hamas commanders in Gaza |
- U.S. aid workers who survived Ebola leave Atlanta hospital |
- National Guard to withdraw from riot-torn Ferguson, Missouri |