Deutsche Wohnen raises 195 mln eur for takeovers
FRANKFURT Jan 16 (Reuters) - German real estate company Deutsche Wohnen raised 195 million euros ($260 million) from a capital increase to finance takeovers.
The company sold about 15 million new shares for 13.35 euros apiece, it said on Wednesday. ($1 = 0.7492 euros) (Reporting by Peter Dinkloh)
- Dallas Ebola patient vomited outside apartment on way to hospital |
- Israel's Netanyahu to Obama: Don't allow Iran deal that leaves it at nuclear threshold
- Turkey vows to fight Islamic State, coalition strikes near border |
- First Ebola case diagnosed in the United States: CDC |
- Hong Kong leader plays waiting game, protesters demand he resigns |