EBay's fourth-quarter revenue rose 18 percent
SAN FRANCISCO Jan 16 (Reuters) - EBay Inc reported an 18 percent increase in fourth-quarter revenue on Wednesday.
The operator of one of the world's largest online marketplaces also reported earnings of $927 million, or 70 cents a share, in the period. That compares with profit of $789 million, or 60 cents a share, in the same quarter last year.
- Housing, jobs data weaken, but overall economic picture still upbeat
- Last-minute Obamacare exemption for those with canceled plans
- Target cyber breach hits 40 million payment cards at holiday peak |
- New York Mayor-elect's reputation for lateness parodied on Twitter
- U.S. diplomats, but not prosecutors, seek to quell India dispute |