EBay's fourth-quarter revenue rose 18 percent
SAN FRANCISCO Jan 16 (Reuters) - EBay Inc reported an 18 percent increase in fourth-quarter revenue on Wednesday.
The operator of one of the world's largest online marketplaces also reported earnings of $927 million, or 70 cents a share, in the period. That compares with profit of $789 million, or 60 cents a share, in the same quarter last year.
- Missing Air Algerie plane from Burkina Faso has crashed: Algerian official
- Exclusive: Ukraine rebel commander acknowledges fighters had BUK missile
- Sierra Leone's chief Ebola doctor contracts the virus
- At least 15 dead in Israeli shelling of Gaza school- Health Ministry |
- European court says CIA ran secret jail in a Polish forest