EBay's fourth-quarter revenue rose 18 percent
SAN FRANCISCO Jan 16 (Reuters) - EBay Inc reported an 18 percent increase in fourth-quarter revenue on Wednesday.
The operator of one of the world's largest online marketplaces also reported earnings of $927 million, or 70 cents a share, in the period. That compares with profit of $789 million, or 60 cents a share, in the same quarter last year.
- Special Report: Thailand secretly supplies Myanmar refugees to trafficking rings |
- UPDATE 2-China bars banks from bitcoin transactions
- The 10 Most Corrupt and Least Corrupt Countries in the World
- Obama says he's not allowed iPhone for 'security reasons'
- Ford launches new global Mustang to buoy brand, boost margins