EBay's fourth-quarter revenue rose 18 percent
SAN FRANCISCO Jan 16 (Reuters) - EBay Inc reported an 18 percent increase in fourth-quarter revenue on Wednesday.
The operator of one of the world's largest online marketplaces also reported earnings of $927 million, or 70 cents a share, in the period. That compares with profit of $789 million, or 60 cents a share, in the same quarter last year.
- Malaysian plane presumed crashed; questions over false IDs |
- CORRECTED-UPDATE 4-Malaysia Airlines plane crashes in South China Sea with 239 people aboard - report
- China draws 'red line' on North Korea, says won't allow war on peninsula
- Warning shots fired to turn monitors back from Crimea |
- Libya threatens to bomb North Korean tanker if it ships oil from rebel port