U.S. crude ends higher after EIA says crude inventories drop
NEW YORK Jan 16 (Reuters) - U.S. crude futures rose on Wednesday after the Energy Information Administration's weekly inventory report showed crude stocks fell last week in the United States.
- Islamic State executes soldiers, takes hostages at Syria base: social media
- Breakthrough hopes dented as Ukraine accuses Russia of new incursion |
- Gaza truce holding but Israel's Netanyahu under fire at home |
- WHO shuts Sierra Leone lab after worker infected with Ebola
- 'Men in green' raise suspicions of east Ukrainian villagers