U.S. crude ends higher after EIA says crude inventories drop
NEW YORK Jan 16 (Reuters) - U.S. crude futures rose on Wednesday after the Energy Information Administration's weekly inventory report showed crude stocks fell last week in the United States.
- With no sign of missing plane, search spreads far across land and sea |
- Malaysia military source says missing jet veered to west |
- Toddler found with heroin at New Jersey daycare center
- Ukraine appeals to the West as Crimea turns to Russia |
- UPDATE 1-Missing Malaysian plane last seen at Strait of Malacca-source