U.S. crude ends higher after EIA says crude inventories drop
NEW YORK Jan 16 (Reuters) - U.S. crude futures rose on Wednesday after the Energy Information Administration's weekly inventory report showed crude stocks fell last week in the United States.
- Man called Bitcoin's father denies ties, leads LA car chase
- Apple loses bid for U.S. ban on Samsung smartphone sales
- Putin rebuffs Obama as Ukraine crisis escalates |
- Florida mayor fights backyard gun ranges in 'Gunshine State'
- UPDATE 6-Obama warns on Crimea, orders sanctions over Russian moves in Ukraine