U.S. crude ends higher after EIA says crude inventories drop
NEW YORK Jan 16 (Reuters) - U.S. crude futures rose on Wednesday after the Energy Information Administration's weekly inventory report showed crude stocks fell last week in the United States.
- Exclusive: Malaysia plane probe narrows on mid-air disintegration - source
- Radar showed missing plane may have turned back: Malaysia military
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air: source |
- Malaysian plane presumed crashed; questions over false IDs |
- Merkel raps Putin as Russian forces tighten grip on Crimea |