Ford aims for 10 pct improvement in MyFord Touch quality
DETROIT Jan 15 (Reuters) - Ford Motor Co is aiming for a 10 percent jump in the quality of its highly criticized entertainment and navigation system by August 2013.
The No. 2 U.S. automaker reported 400 problems with its MyFord Touch system for every 1,000 vehicles in November 2012. By August, Ford is looking to lower that number to 360.
The company set the goal for 10 percent improved quality in a presentation of slides posted online on Tuesday.
- Putin dissolves state news agency, tightens grip on Russia media
- North Korea says Kim's powerful uncle dismissed for 'criminal acts'
- Thai PM calls snap election, protesters want power now |
- Record cold, ice grip U.S.; more snow to blanket East
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'