Freddie Mac launches $5.5 bln 5-year reference notes
Jan 16 (Reuters) - Freddie Mac, the No. 2 U.S. home funding source, said it launched $5.5 billion of new five-year reference notes due March 7, 2018, to be priced later on Wednesday.
Settlement is Jan. 17.
The joint lead managers on the sale are Barclays, Citi and J.P. Morgan.
- North Korea says Kim's powerful uncle dismissed for 'criminal acts'
- Thai PM calls snap election, protesters press on |
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'
- Singapore hit by rare outbreak of rioting, 27 arrested |
- Venezuela's Maduro to raise pressure on business after local vote