New Issue-Intesa Sanpaolo prices 1.0 bln euro 2025 bond
Jan 16 (Reuters) -Following are terms and conditions
of a bond priced on Wednesday.
Borrower Intesa Sanpaolo SpA
Issue Amount 1.0 billion euro
Maturity Date January 24, 2025
Coupon 3.375 pct
Issue price 99.418
Yield 3.435 pct
Spread 150 basis points
Underlying govt bond Over Mid-swaps, equivalent to 189.2bp
over the 1.5 pct March 2025 DBR
Payment Date January 24, 2013
Lead Manager(s) Banca IMI, Credit Agricole, HSBC, RBS
Ratings A2 (Moody's)
Full fees Undisclosed
Denoms (K) 100
For ratings information, double click on
For all bonds data, double click on
For Top international bonds news
For news about this issuer, double click on the issuer RIC,
where assigned, and hit the newskey (F9 on Reuters terminals)
Data supplied by International Insider.
- Putin dissolves state news agency, tightens grip on Russia media
- North Korea says Kim's powerful uncle dismissed for 'criminal acts'
- Thai PM calls snap election, protesters want power now |
- Cold, ice grip U.S. as more snow to blanket East
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'