New Issue- New World prices 275 mln euro 2015 bond
January 16(Reuters) -Following are terms and conditions
of a bond priced on Wednesday.
Borrower New World Resources N.V
Issue Amount 275 million euro
Maturity Date January 15, 2015
Coupon 7.785 pct
Issue price Par
Spread 671 basis points
Underlying govt bond Over the 2.5 pct 4 January 2021 DBR
Payment Date January 23, 2013
Lead Manager(s) Morgan Stanlry, Citigroup, Goldman Sachs
Full fees Undisclosed
Denoms (K) 100-1
Governing Law New York
Reg S ISIN XS0877986231
144A ISIN XS0877986587
Security details and RIC, when available, will be
Customers can right-click on the code for
performance analysis of this new issue
For ratings information, double click on
For all bonds data, double click on
For Top international bonds news
For news about this issuer, double click on the issuer RIC,
where assigned, and hit the newskey (F9 on Reuters terminals)
Data supplied by International Insider.
- Thai PM calls snap election, protesters want power now |
- North Korea says Kim's powerful uncle dismissed for 'criminal acts'
- Bitter cold, ice slam U.S. East Coast; South still freezing
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'
- Venezuela's Maduro to raise pressure on business after local vote