TEXT-S&P : Luxembourg BCEE Bank otlk to stbl; 'AA+/A-1+' rtgs afrmd
(The following statement was released by the rating agency)
Jan 16 -
-- On Jan. 14, 2013, Standard & Poor's affirmed its 'AAA/A-1+' ratings on Luxembourg and revised the outlook to stable from negative.
-- We are therefore affirming our 'AA+/A-1+' ratings on Banque et Caisse d'Epargne de l'Etat, Luxembourg (BCEE) and revising the outlook to stable from negative.
-- The stable outlook mirrors that on Luxembourg, reflecting our view of BCEE as a government-related entity with an "extremely high" likelihood of extraordinary government support if needed, and BCEE's generally sound financial profile.
On Jan. 16, 2013, Standard & Poor's Ratings Services affirmed its 'AA+' long-term and 'A-1+' short-term counterparty credit ratings on Banque et Caisse d'Epargne de l'Etat, Luxembourg (BCEE) and revised the outlook to stable from negative.
- Maine nurse fights Ebola quarantine, says will not be bullied |
- SoftBank's humanoid robot lands job as Nescafe salesman
- Dollar surges as Fed ends QE on hawkish note
- Clashes erupt as Israeli police kill Palestinian suspected of shooting Jewish far-rightist
- Ukraine gas supplies in doubt as Russia seeks EU payment deal