JPMorgan reports higher quarterly profits
NEW YORK Jan 16 (Reuters) - JPMorgan Chase & Co on Wednesday reported an increase in fourth-quarter profits as the biggest U.S. bank made more home loans.
Net income rose to $5.69 billion, or $1.39 a share, from $3.73 billion, or 90 cents a share, a year earlier. Results for both periods included special items. (Reporting by David Henry in New York and Rick Rothacker in Charlotte, North Carolina; Editing by Jeffrey Benkoe)
- Mexican train derails, stranding 1,300 migrants headed toward U.S.
- Four servicemen, five miners killed in eastern Ukraine |
- Israeli strikes kill more Palestinians; rocket causes huge blaze in Israel |
- Man charged with killing six members of same Texas family |
- Taliban sympathizer posts pictures of smiling Bowe Bergdahl