Magna sees 2013 sales of $31.3-$32.7 bln
Jan 16 (Reuters) - Magna International Inc, one of the world's biggest auto parts manufacturers, said it expects total sales of $31.3 billion to $32.7 billion for 2013.
The company had forecast 2012 sales of between $30.3 billion and $31.2 billion last November.
Magna said it expects capital spending of about $1.4 billion this year.
- Exclusive: Radar data suggests missing Malaysia plane deliberately flown way off course - sources
- Lost passenger jet was diverted deliberately: Malaysian PM |
- Malaysia PM says lost plane's movements indicate a deliberate act
- UPDATE 2-Satellite data shows missing Malaysia plane may have flown thousands of miles-source
- Investigators focus on foul play behind missing Malaysia plane: sources |