Magna sees 2013 sales of $31.3-$32.7 bln
Jan 16 (Reuters) - Magna International Inc, one of the world's biggest auto parts manufacturers, said it expects total sales of $31.3 billion to $32.7 billion for 2013.
The company had forecast 2012 sales of between $30.3 billion and $31.2 billion last November.
Magna said it expects capital spending of about $1.4 billion this year.
- Sunken Korea ferry relatives give DNA swabs to help identify dead |
- Vice-principal of South Korea school in ferry disaster commits suicide |
- Special Report: How the U.S. made its Putin problem worse
- Death toll climbs to at least 13 in worst tragedy on Everest |
- All 338 Korean students, teachers rescued from sinking ferry - school official