Magna sees 2013 sales of $31.3-$32.7 bln
Jan 16 (Reuters) - Magna International Inc, one of the world's biggest auto parts manufacturers, said it expects total sales of $31.3 billion to $32.7 billion for 2013.
The company had forecast 2012 sales of between $30.3 billion and $31.2 billion last November.
Magna said it expects capital spending of about $1.4 billion this year.
- North Korea says Kim's powerful uncle dismissed for 'criminal acts'
- Thai PM calls snap election, protesters want power now |
- Bitter cold, ice slam U.S. East Coast; South still freezing
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'
- Venezuela's Maduro to raise pressure on business after local vote