European stock index futures open mixed
LONDON Jan 16 (Reuters) - European stock index futures opened broadly flat on Wednesday, with concerns about global growth and uncertainty about the health of corporate earnings seen keeping major equity markets below recent multi-month highs.
At 0705 GMT, futures for Euro STOXX 50 were up 0.1 percent, while those for Germany's DAX, France's CAC and Britain's FTSE were all broadly flat.
- Air strike kills 15 civilians in Yemen by mistake: officials
- North Korea executes leader's powerful uncle in rare public purge |
- Insight: In Yemen, al Qaeda gains sympathy amid U.S. drone strikes
- Storm to cloak Midwest to Northeast in snow, freezing rain
- Twitter backtracks on block feature after users revolt |