Nikkei falls as profit-taking hits exporters
TOKYO, Jan 16 (Reuters) - Japan's Nikkei share average fell on Wednesday, set to snap a four-day winning streak as investors took profits on exporters from a pause in the yen's weakness. The Nikkei dropped 0.8 percent to 10,788.28, and the broader Topix shed 0.6 percent to 900.86.
- Air strike kills 15 civilians in Yemen by mistake: officials
- North Korea executes leader's powerful uncle in rare public purge |
- Twitter backtracks on block feature after users revolt
- Insight: In Yemen, al Qaeda gains sympathy amid U.S. drone strikes
- Pope attacks mega-salaries and wealth gap in peace message