Peru's central bank offers to buy dollars as sol weakens
LIMA Jan 16 (Reuters) - Peru's central bank offered to buy dollars in the local spot market on Wednesday as the sol currency fell 0.04 percent to bid 2.542 per dollar.
- Housing, jobs data weaken, but overall economic picture still upbeat
- Last-minute Obamacare exemption for those with canceled plans
- UPDATE 6-Target cyber breach hits 40 mln payment cards at holiday peak
- New York Mayor-elect's reputation for lateness parodied on Twitter
- Target cyber breach hits 40 million payment cards at holiday peak |