Peru's central bank offers to buy dollars as sol weakens
LIMA Jan 16 (Reuters) - Peru's central bank offered to buy dollars in the local spot market on Wednesday as the sol currency fell 0.04 percent to bid 2.542 per dollar.
- Malaysia says no evidence missing plane flew hours after losing contact |
- Missing jet may have strayed to west, Malaysia military says |
- NYC buildings explosion kills 6, others missing
- UPDATE 1-U.S. investigators suspect missing Malaysian plane flew for hours -WSJ
- White House tried to mediate dispute between Senate, CIA panel: source