Peru's central bank buys $150 million, sol ends weaker
LIMA Jan 16 (Reuters) - Peru's central bank bought $150 million in the local spot market on Wednesday and the sol currency finished bidding 0.24 percent weaker at 2.547 per dollar.
- Special Report: Thailand secretly supplies Myanmar refugees to trafficking rings |
- UPDATE 1-China central bank warns banks against use of bitcoin
- The 10 Most Corrupt and Least Corrupt Countries in the World
- China central bank warns banks against use of bitcoin
- Obama says he's not allowed iPhone for 'security reasons'