Swiss stocks - Factors to watch
ZURICH Jan 16 (Reuters) - The following are some of the main factors expected to affect Swiss stocks on Wednesday:
Private equity firm Advent International is planning to sell its stake in Dufry AG, equivalent to about 13 percent of the Swiss airport retailer's capital, and has appointed Morgan Stanley as bookrunner, Advent said in a statement on Tuesday after the market close.
The world's biggest maker of chocolate and cocoa products is due to post a first-quarter trading update at 0600 GMT.
For related news click on
* Swiss retail sales are due at 0815 GMT.
- Housing, jobs data weaken, but overall economic picture still upbeat
- U.S. diplomats, but not prosecutors, seek to quell India dispute |
- Target cyber breach hits 40 million payment cards at holiday peak |
- New York Mayor-elect's reputation for lateness parodied on Twitter
- Last-minute Obamacare exemption for those with canceled plans