N Brown says sales momentum building
LONDON Jan 16 (Reuters) - British home-shopping group N Brown said it expected to meet 2012-13 forecasts after posting strong growth in first-half sales driven by online investment and revamped product ranges.
The Manchester, northwest England-based group, which targets older and larger shoppers with brands such as Simply Be, Jacamo and Marisota, said on Wednesday its like-for-like sales, rose 7.9 percent in the 19 weeks to Jan. 12.
That compares to a first half rise of 3.7 percent.
The firm said gross margin was in line with internal expectations.
Total sales rose 8.5 percent.
- Radar showed missing plane may have turned back: Malaysia military
- Malaysian jetliner may have turned back before vanishing |
- Malaysian plane presumed crashed; questions over false IDs |
- CORRECTED-UPDATE 4-Malaysia Airlines plane crashes in South China Sea with 239 people aboard - report
- Malaysian jet's disappearance among rarest of aviation disasters