- Planetary alignment peaks with celestial show this weekend
- Arizona jury foreman says believed Jodi Arias was abused
- UK fighters escort Pakistan plane to airport, two arrests
- Judge rules against 'America's toughest sheriff' in racial profiling lawsuit
- Justice Department defends journalist email search
U.N. nuclear agency: Iran talks to continue on Thursday
VIENNA Jan 16 (Reuters) - The U.N. nuclear watchdog said it would continue its talks with Iran for a second day on Thursday, hoping to reach a deal enabling it to resume a long-stalled investigation into suspected atom bomb research.
"The talks will continue on Thursday," Gill Tudor, spokeswoman of the Vienna-based International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA), said on Wednesday, confirming an earlier report by Iranian media.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this