U.N. nuclear agency: Iran talks to continue on Thursday
VIENNA Jan 16 (Reuters) - The U.N. nuclear watchdog said it would continue its talks with Iran for a second day on Thursday, hoping to reach a deal enabling it to resume a long-stalled investigation into suspected atom bomb research.
"The talks will continue on Thursday," Gill Tudor, spokeswoman of the Vienna-based International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA), said on Wednesday, confirming an earlier report by Iranian media.
- Target stores' customers hit by major credit card attack
- UPDATE 3-Saab wins Brazil jet deal after NSA spying sours Boeing bid
- Facebook, Zuckerberg, banks must face IPO lawsuit: judge
- As Modi storms into India's election, a quiet alternative emerges
- U.S. prosecutor defends treatment of Indian diplomat |