Ahern Rentals to Appeal Judge Hicks Decision
* Reuters is not responsible for the content in this press release.
http://pdf.reuters.com/htmlnews/8knews.asp?i=43059c3bf0e37541&u=urn:newsml:reuters.com:20130116:nBw156843a LAS VEGAS--(Business Wire)-- Ahern Rentals, Inc. ("Ahern or the Company"), a leader in the equipment rental industry, today announced that on Monday, January 14, 2013, the United States District Court Judge Larry R. Hicks dismissed Ahern`s appeal and vacated his stay order entered on December 21, 2012, which stayed an order entered by Bankruptcy Judge Bruce T. Beasley refusing to extend the Company`s exclusive right to file a plan of reorganization. Howard Brown, Chief Financial Offer for Ahern, stated, "Needless to say, we are very disappointed in the ruling by Judge Hicks and immediately filed an appeal with the Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals." Ahern Rentals is an equipment rental company with 74 locations throughout the United States. Through our network of equipment rental locations, we rent a full range of construction equipment, sell our used rental equipment, new equipment, parts, supplies and related merchandise, and provide maintenance, repair and other services that supplement our rental activities. The types of equipment we rent range from a fleet of high reach equipment and earth engaging units to hand tools. For more information about Ahern Rentals, visit http://www.ahern.com. Ahern Rentals, Inc. Howard Brown, 702-362-0623 Copyright Business Wire 2013
- Housing, jobs data weaken, but overall economic picture still upbeat
- Target cyber breach hits 40 million payment cards at holiday peak |
- 'Duck Dynasty' anti-gay fallout sparks debate on religion, tolerance
- UPDATE 3-Saab wins Brazil jet deal after NSA spying sours Boeing bid
- Zuckerberg to sell Facebook shares worth about $2.3 billion |