Miner NWR prices EUR 275 mln in 2021 notes at 7.875 pct
PRAGUE Jan 16 (Reuters) - Coal miner New World Resources has priced its 275 million euro issue of senior notes due in 2021 at par with a coupon of 7.875 percent, the company said on Wednesday.
Proceeds will be used to repay 258 million euros in outstanding senior notes maturing in 2015, it said.
Thomson Reuters news and market analysis service IFR said Morgan Stanley, Citigroup, Goldman Sachs and Erste Group Bank were bookrunners for the issue.
- U.S.'s Kerry expresses regret to India over diplomat case |
- Mega Millions winners in Georgia, California to split $648 million |
- Washington, DC city council raises minimum wage to $11.50/hr in 2016
- China confirms near miss with U.S. ship in South China Sea
- Fed cuts bond buying in first step away from historic stimulus |