Pakistan to protest to India over Pakistani soldier killed in Kashmir
ISLAMABAD Jan 16 (Reuters) - The Pakistani army director of military operations will call his Indian counterpart on Wednesday to complain about the latest killing of a Pakistani soldier in Kashmir.
A statement from the Pakistani army said that he would "protest strongly" about the killing on Tuesday. Two Indian and three Pakistani soldiers have been killed in Kashmir since the beginning of the year.
- Atheists face death in 13 countries, global discrimination: study
- Missouri executes man for killing good Samaritan motorist in 1994
- Focus turns to Thai military, anti-government protesters tell them to pick sides
- Google executives' planes saved millions in costs due to error - NASA
- Apple scores legal victory over Samsung in South Korea