Saudi December inflation unchanged at +3.9 pct
Jan 16 (Reuters) - Saudi Arabia's Central Department of Statistics released the following December consumer price data on Wednesday. BASE YEAR 1999: SAUDI CONSUMER INFLATION 12/12 11/12 12/11 pct change month/month 0.2 0.3 0.2 pct change year/year 3.9 3.9 5.3 BASE YEAR 2007: SAUDI CONSUMER INFLATION 12/12 11/12 12/11 pct change month/month 0.2 0.2 0.1 pct change year/year 3.6 3.4 n/a NOTE. The statistics office introduced a new base year for its consumer price index, 2007, but has also continued publishing data based on 1999. Analysts polled by Reuters in September expected average inflation (base 1999) to remain at 5.0 percent in 2012.
- Tesla prevails in top Massachusetts court over direct sales
- U.S. to Assad: Beware of interfering with U.S. air power in Syria
- Odile batters Mexico's Baja resorts, knocks out power to most area
- Iran supreme leader spurns U.S. overture to fight Islamic State |
- Quake strikes northeast of Tokyo, no reports of serious damage