FINNEWS LATAM-Brazil's Tonon offers to pay 9.625 pct yield at bond sale-source
Tonon Bioenergia SA, a Brazilian ethanol producer, is offering to pay investors interest between 9.5 percent and 9.625 percent to sell up to $250 million of senior unsecured debt due in Jan. 2020, a source with knowledge of the deal told Reuters. Tonon hired the investment banking units of BTG Pactual Group , Itaú Unibanco Holdinga SA and Banco Santander SA to manage the transaction, the source added.
The deal is expected to close as early as Wednesday, the source noted.
- Atheists face death in 13 countries, global discrimination: study
- South Africa admits mistake over 'schizophrenic' Mandela signer |
- Pope attacks mega-salaries and wealth gap in peace message
- Missouri executes man for killing good Samaritan motorist in 1994
- Thai military chief rebuffs meeting request in blow to protesters |