- Taxes on some wealthy French top 100 pct of income: paper
- North Korea fires short-range missiles for two days in a row |
- Israel warns against Russian arms supply to Syria
- Female hostage died from police bullet in New York standoff: official
- Winning ticket for $590.5 million Powerball lottery sold in Florida |
Stansted attracts three bids worth 1 bln pounds-sources
LONDON Jan 16 (Reuters) - Stansted Airport has attracted three final bids each worth about 1 billion pounds ($1.61 billion) in a deal that could be announced as early as next week, three people with knowledge of the matter said.
Australia's Macquarie, Malaysia Airports Holdings and Manchester Airports Group (MAG) with its Australian partner IFM are the final bidders, the people said.
Private equity firm TPG and New Zealand investment manager Morrison & Co were previously interested in Stansted but did not submit bids.
Stansted's owner Heathrow Airport Holdings, Macquarie and MAG declined to comment while Malaysia Airports could not be reached outside of office hours.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this