TABLE-Swiss retail sales up 2.9 pct yr/yr in Nov
ZURICH Jan 16 (Reuters) - Swiss retail sales rose 2.9 percent in November in real terms versus the year-earlier month, the Federal Statistics Office said on Wednesday.
Sales were 0.5 percent higher compared to the previous month when adjusted for seasonal effects.
Inflation-adjusted, y/y pct change
Nov 2012 Oct 2012
Retail sales total 2.9 2.7
Retail sales ex fuel 2.6 3.1
* Sales of food,
beverages, tobacco 2.1 1.7
* Non-food sales 2.4 3.0
For more details on retail sales form the Statistics Office, Reuters 3000 Xtra users can click on:
For a story on Swiss economy click on...
For recent Swiss National Bank comments...
- Investigators look for motive in Malaysia plane disappearance |
- Police make third arrest in murder of Colorado socialite
- Malaysian PM says lost airliner was diverted deliberately |
- Malaysia PM says lost plane's movements indicate a deliberate act
- Indian Ocean poses daunting challenge in search for missing Malaysia plane