Telekom Austria mandates banks for hybrid bond
VIENNA Jan 16 (Reuters) - Telekom Austria has mandated banks to organise a roadshow for the possible issue a subordinated, perpetual euro-denominated hybrid bond, it said on Wednesday.
The telecoms operator said Citigroup and Morgan Stanley would be joint structuring advisers, with Bank of America and Unicredit as joint bookrunners.
Telekom Austria gave no details of the size of the issue, and said it was dependent on market conditions and a successful roadshow, which would begin soon.
- White House reverses, says Obama met uncle and lived with him during law school
- South Africa mourns Mandela, will bury him on December 15 |
- RPT-UPDATE 1-Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image
- Flights delayed as air pollution hits record in Shanghai
- Microsoft leads disruption of largest infected global PC network