Telekom Austria mandates banks for hybrid bond
VIENNA Jan 16 (Reuters) - Telekom Austria has mandated banks to organise a roadshow for the possible issue a subordinated, perpetual euro-denominated hybrid bond, it said on Wednesday.
The telecoms operator said Citigroup and Morgan Stanley would be joint structuring advisers, with Bank of America and Unicredit as joint bookrunners.
Telekom Austria gave no details of the size of the issue, and said it was dependent on market conditions and a successful roadshow, which would begin soon.
- Obama and Castro shake hands, Zuma humiliated at Mandela memorial |
- Uruguay becomes first country to legalize marijuana trade
- Ukrainian riot police clash with protesters in Kiev square
- U.S. Mega Millions lottery up to $344 million, fourth biggest in its history
- Texas actress pleads guilty for ricin-laced letter sent to Obama