Thai Kasikornbank aims for 2013 loan growth of 9-11 pct
BANGKOK Jan 16 (Reuters) - Thailand's fourth-largest lender, Kasikornbank Pcl, said on Wednesday it aimed for 2013 loan growth of 9 to 11 percent, reflecting projected economic growth of about 5 percent.
The bank planned to curb its non-performing loans so that they would be no higher than 2.4 percent of total loans, a bank executive said. (Reporting by Manunphattr Dhanananphorn; Writing by Khettiya Jittapong; Editing by Alan Raybould)
- Pressure for ceasefire grows in week-old Gaza war |
- Ukraine says Russian army officers fighting with rebels
- German database study hints diabetes drug cuts Alzheimer's risk
- Special Report: How Italy became a submerging economy
- Exclusive: YouTube weighs funding efforts to boost premium content - sources