Japan Transport Ministry says ANA Dreamliner incident serious
TOKYO (Reuters) - Japan's Transport Ministry considers the emergency landing of an All Nippon Airway's Boeing 787 jet a major incident that could have led to an accident, Kyodo news agency reported on Wednesday.
ANA and Japan Airlines are grounding all Dreamliners after the ANA flight made an emergency landing when instruments indicated a battery error and an unusual smell was detected in the cockpit and cabin.
(Reporting by Tokyo Newsroom; Editing by Paul Tait)
- Islamic State executes soldiers, takes hostages at Syria base: social media |
- Breakthrough hopes dented as Ukraine accuses Russia of new incursion |
- Gaza truce holding but Israel's Netanyahu under fire at home |
- WHO shuts Sierra Leone lab after worker infected with Ebola
- IMF's Lagarde put under investigation in French fraud case |