Japan Transport Ministry says ANA Dreamliner incident serious
TOKYO (Reuters) - Japan's Transport Ministry considers the emergency landing of an All Nippon Airway's Boeing 787 jet a major incident that could have led to an accident, Kyodo news agency reported on Wednesday.
ANA and Japan Airlines are grounding all Dreamliners after the ANA flight made an emergency landing when instruments indicated a battery error and an unusual smell was detected in the cockpit and cabin.
(Reporting by Tokyo Newsroom; Editing by Paul Tait)
- Pope attacks mega-salaries and wealth gap in peace message
- Atheists face death in 13 countries, global discrimination: study
- South Africa admits mistake over 'schizophrenic' Mandela signer |
- Probation for drunk Texas teen driver who killed four sparks backlash
- Air strike kills 15 civilians in Yemen by mistake: officials