Alcatel gets network contract worth over $1 billion from India's Reliance Communications
MUMBAI (Reuters) - Reliance Communications Ltd (RLCM.NS), India's No. 3 mobile phone carrier by customers, said on Wednesday it would award a multi-year contract valued at more than $1 billion to Franco-American telecommunications equipment maker Alcatel-Lucent (ALUA.PA) to manage its network.
Alcatel-Lucent currently operates a joint venture with Reliance Communications to manage the Indian carrier's network.
(Reporting by Aradhana Aravindan; Editing by Anand Basu)
- Exclusive: Malaysia plane probe narrows on mid-air disintegration - source
- Radar showed missing plane may have turned back: Malaysia military
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air: source |
- Malaysian plane presumed crashed; questions over false IDs |
- Merkel raps Putin as Russian forces tighten grip on Crimea |