United Airlines says 787 fleet flying as scheduled
(Reuters) - United Continental Holdings Inc's United Airlines has inspected its fleet of Boeing Co 787 Dreamliners and all are flying as scheduled, the airline said on Wednesday.
Two of the largest 787 customers have grounded their Dreamliner fleets following the latest safety incident on Wednesday.
(Reporting By Ben Berkowitz; Editing by Gerald E. McCormick)
- Pope attacks mega-salaries and wealth gap in peace message
- Atheists face death in 13 countries, global discrimination: study
- South Africa admits mistake over 'schizophrenic' Mandela signer |
- Thai military heads agree to meet protest leader at weekend |
- Missouri executes man for killing good Samaritan motorist in 1994
Thousands line up to say goodbye to Nelson Mandela, whose body is lying in state in Pretoria. Slideshow