United Airlines says 787 fleet flying as scheduled
(Reuters) - United Continental Holdings Inc's United Airlines has inspected its fleet of Boeing Co 787 Dreamliners and all are flying as scheduled, the airline said on Wednesday.
Two of the largest 787 customers have grounded their Dreamliner fleets following the latest safety incident on Wednesday.
(Reporting By Ben Berkowitz; Editing by Gerald E. McCormick)
- Exclusive: Radar data suggests missing Malaysia plane deliberately flown way off course - sources
- Investigators focus on foul play behind missing plane: sources |
- Kremlin website hit by 'powerful' cyber attack
- West prepares sanctions as Russia presses on with Crimea takeover |
- UPDATE 1-Rolls-Royce concurs with Malaysia on missing jet's engine data