United Airlines says 787 fleet flying as scheduled
(Reuters) - United Continental Holdings Inc's United Airlines has inspected its fleet of Boeing Co 787 Dreamliners and all are flying as scheduled, the airline said on Wednesday.
Two of the largest 787 customers have grounded their Dreamliner fleets following the latest safety incident on Wednesday.
(Reporting By Ben Berkowitz; Editing by Gerald E. McCormick)
- Dallas Ebola patient vomited outside apartment on way to hospital |
- Israel's Netanyahu to Obama: Don't allow Iran deal that leaves it at nuclear threshold
- First Ebola case diagnosed in the United States: CDC |
- Turkey vows to fight Islamic State, coalition strikes near border |
- Hong Kong leader plays waiting game, protesters demand he resigns |