United Airlines says 787 fleet flying as scheduled
(Reuters) - United Continental Holdings Inc's United Airlines has inspected its fleet of Boeing Co 787 Dreamliners and all are flying as scheduled, the airline said on Wednesday.
Two of the largest 787 customers have grounded their Dreamliner fleets following the latest safety incident on Wednesday.
(Reporting By Ben Berkowitz; Editing by Gerald E. McCormick)
- Atheists face death in 13 countries, global discrimination: study
- Missouri executes man for killing good Samaritan motorist in 1994
- Focus turns to Thai military, anti-government protesters tell them to pick sides
- Google executives' planes saved millions in costs due to error - NASA
- Pro-sanctions U.S. lawmakers will introduce new Iran bill soon
Time magazine named Pope Francis as its Person of the Year, crediting him with shifting the message of the Catholic Church. Slideshow