United Airlines says 787 fleet flying as scheduled
(Reuters) - United Continental Holdings Inc's United Airlines has inspected its fleet of Boeing Co 787 Dreamliners and all are flying as scheduled, the airline said on Wednesday.
Two of the largest 787 customers have grounded their Dreamliner fleets following the latest safety incident on Wednesday.
(Reporting By Ben Berkowitz; Editing by Gerald E. McCormick)
- Search planes find no sign of missing airliner at spot located by China |
- Missing jet may have strayed to west, Malaysia military says |
- Malaysia failing credibility test as flight confusion deepens
- White House tried to mediate dispute between Senate, CIA panel: source
- Vietnam search fruitless at site where China satellite detected suspected plane debris - witness