ANA grounds all its 17 Boeing 787 jets for emergency checks
TOKYO (Reuters) - All Nippon Airways said it is grounding all 17 of its Boeing 787 jets after one Dreamliner was forced to make an emergency landing in western Japan on Wednesday.
The Japanese air carrier said it will hold a news conference at 0230 GMT.
(Reporting by Olivier Fabre and Kentaro Sugiyama; Editing by Paul Tait)
- Atheists face death in 13 countries, global discrimination: study
- Missouri executes man for killing good Samaritan motorist in 1994
- Mandela signer hits back: I'm sign language champion |
- Focus turns to Thai military, anti-government protesters tell them to pick sides |
- Google executives' planes saved millions in costs due to error - NASA