Japan Airlines grounds Boeing 787s leaving Japan
TOKYO (Reuters) - Japan Airlines Co Ltd said it would suspend all Boeing Co 787 flights scheduled to leave Japan on Wednesday due to safety concerns.
The move came after All Nippon Airways Co Ltd earlier on Wednesday grounded all 17 of its 787 planes for inspection after one of the planes made an emergency landing in western Japan.
(Reporting by Yuka Obayashi; Editing by Edmund Klamann)
- Special Report: Thailand secretly supplies Myanmar refugees to trafficking rings |
- UPDATE 1-China central bank warns banks against use of bitcoin
- The 10 Most Corrupt and Least Corrupt Countries in the World
- China central bank warns banks against use of bitcoin
- Obama says he's not allowed iPhone for 'security reasons'